Job Title: Community Engagement Specialist
Job type: Part-time (20 - 25 hours/week)
We are looking for a Community Engagement Specialist who is a highly motivated, energetic, and independent team player to carry our mission together. The Community Engagement Specialist works closely with the Executive Director, Community Outreach Coordinator, and Communication Manager to outreach, to organize events and workshops, to attend the meetings and trainings.
Qualities we're looking for:
- An individual who has a background in Communications, Marketing, Sociology, Social Work, Political Science, Public Policy, or a related field is a plus.
- Current/Graduated undergrad or graduate student is welcome to apply.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (bilingual English/Korean preferred).
- High level of organization skills.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and social media including Facebook/Instagram.
- Driver's license and current vehicle insurance.
- Experience with event planning, marketing/communications preferred.
To apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.